Hey, fabulous people! So I think I need to post an update on projects I’m working on. I’m pretty sure I’ve got a severe case of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, which makes me not only work on multiple projects at once, but also makes me forget to update this page here! So here’s what I’m working on – and keep in mind, these are subject to change at any time, well, because #ADHD…..
– Watcher (Daughter of Darkness) Lotus’s Journey Part II – releases Oct 27!! Pre-order here —> http://goo.gl/ZCIRxt And don’t forget that Part I is #FREE on all reading sites! http://goo.gl/IQx3Sy
– I’m doing a Christmas Anthology with some other very talented authors that will be released mid to late November, and this will have a brand new #Romance short story written by yours truly in it with a very awesome Christmas theme in it.
– Soul Seeker (Kovah’s Story) – a novella in the #RebelRiders series will be out in early 2016. The cover for this book is crazy, out of control hot, and will be revealed a few weeks before the book comes out.
– Valentine’s Day: I’m involved in a HUUUUGE anthology with a bunch of super hot, talented romance authors, and one of the Imperfect Heroes books – possibly a novella – will be part of this anthology, which will debut at 99 cents!
– Imperfect Heroes. I’ve been working on this series for a while. This will be a 3 or 4 book series about our wounded veterans who have returned home, left the service, and are now working as civilians looking for love. They just don’t know they’re looking for love.I’m VERY excited about this series. Two of these books are already half written. (Because…. ADHD).
– Lotus’s Journey, Part III – I also hope to have this out within the first 3 months of the year. I will be taking over Jezebel’s story for Kristen Middleton and I’m very excited about this!
So I think that’s it for now. I am tired just reading this! But all these stories are swirling around in my head and need to come out! Please watch the Facebook Page, follow me on #Twitter (@cjpinard), Instagram (@c.j._pinard), friend me on FB (CJ Pinard), or subscribe to my blog here and you’ll get all my updates. I also have a blog at cjpinard.com that I try to keep up with!
Love you guys!!! ~CJ